Return / Refund / Reprint Policy & Guarantees
Every printed item is custom printed for the particular requirements of the customer.
Because it is custom ordered, printed items are unable to be re-used,
recycled, or resold. This makes an "open" returns policy very difficult to operate.
However, at ResellPrinting.com we want our customers to be completely satisfied with
the printed products we supply. We have outlined exactly what our
customers can expect in guarantees and return policy.
We will do everything in our power to make sure
our clients are satisfied, and if they are not, we will
do everything to rectify the situation.
Please remember, attitude dictates response!
We are always willing to help the calm and rational customers, even if it is something beyond the scope of our responsibility. If you have any questions regarding our policy please contact us.
What is a reprintable item:
- Errors made on our behalf during the production process.
- Colors on digitally printed item IF a hard copy proof has been approved and signed.
What is not a reprintable item:
- Errors on grammar, spelling, or omissions made on artwork provided by customer.
- Incorrect artwork specifications on customer supplied art such as incorrect bleed, low resolution elements, incorrect postal automation area.
- Errors on grammer, spelling or other omissions made by our design department IF customer has approved job for print.
- Color variation on any gangrun offset item unless exact color was ordered with a hard copy proof.
- Jobs that are cut within 1/16th of an inch of it's actual size.
Before ANY job is approved for reprint we require 100% of the incorrect product shipped back to our location before any production is started.
What is a cancellable/refunable item:
- Any job that has not been processed by prepress, or printed.
(If your artwork has been processed, but NOT printed, a cancellation is possible less $25 prepress fee)
- 100% of Any RUSH/EXPEDITED printing fee if we do not meet our turnaround guarantee. The original production costs are still applied.
What is not cancellable/refundable:
- Any order that has already been produced, either shipped or unshipped.
- Any Postage costs that have been submitted to the United States Postal Service.
- Any order that is delayed because of a shipping carrier such as UPS. All jobs are F.O.B. St. Petersburg, Florida.
Although we make every intention of meeting all posted turnaround schedules, our turnaround on all offset printing is intended as an estimate and not a guarantee. We can not be responsible for delays caused by mechanical malfunctions, acts of god, or other unforseen circumstances.
What do we guarantee?
We guarantee that DIGITAL jobs will ship within 2 business days or a credit equal to the amount of the order will be given on a future order. If we do not meet our turnaround guarantee and the job has NOT shipped, you may cancel for 100% refund.
We guarantee that any job that uses our RUSH or EXPEDITE service will ship on time or 100% of the rush fee will be refunded and a 10% credit will be given to a future order.
ResellPrinting.com warrants that every product manufactured by it meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship.
Color Output Guarantee:
We print our client's jobs on a "gangrun" with many other customer pieces. Because we split the setup costs across many customers jobs, we are able to substantially discount the 4-color printing process. We are able to cut production costs by atleast 80%. However, this process is not without limitation. Because particular attention to each individual piece can not be maintained without affecting the rest of the run, gangrun printing works within a "pleasing color" spectrum. This means that output will vary from run to run, and can not be reproduced precisely. We are unable to guarantee your color output to exact color match. Please keep this in mind when placing your offset order. Color variations are normally slight, but they do exist.
Additionally, color shifts will come from:
Different enviroment conditions such as humidity and barometric pressure shifts during even a press single run
Because of these limitiations - the 100% accuracy of color reproduction IS NOT guaranteed.
What we WILL NEVER color match:
Consumer grade inkjet proofs, color copies, digital prints.
What we will TRY to color match if requested:
Non-gangrun items that have supplied live sample of prior output from an offset press. Especially applies if we produced before. Please request and include a live sample for a pressman to work against. If known, please include the type & model of the equipment your job was produced on.
What we WILL color match:
Non-gangrun items which a color calibrated Epson proofs is requested and signed off on. Pressman requires original proof for matchprint process.
Digital printed items with a requested hardcopy proof. If color match is required, we need the original proof prior to production for matchprocess.
PMS 5th/Spot color if purchased. CMYK to PMS conversions to not apply.
By placing and order with ResellPrinting.com you agree to this limitation.
We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. The "pleasing color" standard is an industry-wide accepted trade practice and not exclusive to our company.